Fleet users with manager permissions have access to the Location Downloads page from the Administrative Tools list.
From the Location Downloads page, you can upload files that will then be accessible by service providers when working on a case for your fleet.
To manage your Location Downloads:
- From your location on the Portal, click Admin on the top right.
- On the Administrative Tools list, select Location Downloads.
On the Location Downloads page, you will see any files currently uploaded to the case and available for download by service providers.
Add and Delete Files
To upload a new file:
- Click CHOOSE FILE and select the file you want to upload.
- Add a description, if applicable, then click UPLOAD.
Your file will appear in the Location Downloads list, and a green checkbox message will appear to confirm your file has been added.
To delete a file:
- Locate the file you’d like to delete from the list.
- From the ACTION column for the file, click DELETE.
- When you get a popup modal asking to confirm you want to delete the file, click OK.
A green checkbox message will appear to confirm your file has been deleted, and you will no longer see it on the downloads list.