NOTE: Max file size is 10MB. All file types are accepted except
To upload files to a case:
- Search for and select your case for editing.
- From the tab menu near the top, select ATTACHMENTS.
- To upload a file, drag-and-drop it to the File field, or click CHOOSE FILE to select a file and Open it.
- To upload multiple attachments, click CHOOSE FILE, then hold down the Ctrl, Shift, or Command key while selecting multiple files, and click Open.
- To make sure only internal users at your service location can see it, check Internal (private).
Otherwise, the customer will be able to see it.
- Enter a description of the file, and click Upload.
Once the attachment uploads, depending on the Internal settings, you and others can view it. As the user who uploaded it, you can also change its visibility or delete it.
To view the attachment:
- Click the file in the FILENAME column.
To change the visibility of the attachment:
- Click the dropdown under the ACTIONS column and select:
- Internal to keep it within your service location
- Customer to allow the customer to see it
To delete the attachment:
- Click Delete under the ACTIONS column.
Edit File Descriptions
After you upload an attachment, you can edit the Description for the file at any time by clicking the  button next to the Description. You can CANCEL, SAVE, or CLEAR the new description.