When parts are added to the repair order in Karmak Fusion via the export method from Decisiv, the parts will show that they have been added by a generic Decisiv account.
To allow for a specific parts user to be identified on export for accountability or commission purposes, you can enable the Parts Salesman feature in the Case application.
NOTE: You must have Manager permissions or greater for a location to complete this step for that location.
To enable the Parts Salesman feature:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, select ADMIN.
- At the top of the Administrative Tools list, select Customize Your Database.
- At the top of the Dealership Profile list, select Location Information.
- Select the Features tab.
- On the Enable Parts Salesman dropdown, and select Yes.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Features.
Once enabled, a dropdown field will appear in the Parts section of the Editing Operation page in the Case application where users can select the Parts Salesman for that part.
Article is closed for comments.