Pricing inside of Decisiv is set according to the customer account number for the case and the operation used on the estimate. It is important that customers and operations are set up properly inside of Karmak Fusion to have an accurate estimate. When Parts, Pricing, and Availability requests are sent from Decisiv to Karmak Fusion requesting information, the Customer number and the operation code will determine the appropriate parts pricing and will display inside the Decisiv case.
If using an operation that is not set up in Karmak Fusion, it is important to know that the pricing for both labor and parts will automatically go to the system default as set in Karmak Fusion.
If your parts department has a counter price and a shop price for a part, the Enable Shop Part Pricing feature will need to be turned on at each branch inside of Decisiv.
NOTE: You must have Manager permissions or greater for a location to enable this feature for that location.
To enable Shop Part Pricing:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, select ADMIN.
- At the top of the Administrative Tools list, select Customize Your Database.
- At the top of the Dealership Profile list, select Location Information.
- Select the External Interfaces tab.
- On the Enable Shop Part Pricing dropdown, and select Yes.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save External Interfaces.
If you believe you are still viewing incorrect pricing and Karmak Fusion is set up, please contact Decisiv support at support@Decisiv.com.