Users with Manager permissions can set up specific pricing by customer or by price codes.
If your location has different prices for specific customers, such as a different labor rate for a specific customer or asset, you can add them on the Pricing Sources page.
NOTE: If you specific a Pricing Source here and your system is integrated with a DBS, the Pricing Source you enter here will override any labor prices coming from the DBS.
To enter pricing information by customer or price code:
- From the menu bar, click Admin, then select Customize Your Database.
- Locate the Parts Customization section, and select Pricing by Customer or Price Code.
If there are any pricing sources already in the system, they’ll appear on the list.
- To edit an existing one, select it from the list.
- To create a new one, click ADD NEW.
- Enter a recognizable name for the pricing source in the Pricing Source Name field.
Consider that they will appear in an alphabetical list for users in a dropdown later.
- Enter any additional information in Type and Description.
A description will help to describe in more detail what the pricing source name is and will benefit other users when seeing this screen.
- Click SAVE.
The pricing source will be available for selection by any user in your location.