If necessary, fleet users can respond to pending service requests on the Service Request page using the RESPOND button in the Action column.
This is helpful if you receive confirmation via a phone call or email from the service location saying they accept or decline the service request.
To respond to a service request:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the menu bar, click Service Requests.
- On the Service Request page, any pending requests will have a RESPOND button in the ACTION column. Click RESPOND.
- In the new modal that displays, select either Accept or Decline in the Response, enter the confirmed appointment time (if applicable), and add a note (such as any communication with the service location).
- Once you enter your updates click SEND RESPONSE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.