You can create a customer quickly and easily using the New Customer page.
To create a customer:
- Confirm if the customer already exists by clicking Search from the menu bar and searching for the customer you want to create.
- If you don't see it in the list of results, click New Customer to create it.
- On the New Customer page, enter the following required information and any other information you can:
- Company Name
- Address (Street, City, State, Post Code)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Customer Number (as it appears in the business system).
- When you finish, click Create.
You'll receive a notification if the customer was created successfully.
Then you'll be taken to the New Asset page to add an asset to the customer. You can use the VIN decoder to add an asset or enter the asset manually.
See also: Add an Asset
For more on how to create a customer, watch this video:
Article is closed for comments.