Update 09/15/2022: The changes to the Recommended Operations Page mentioned below will not be included in this release. We will update the document referenced and provide notice when they are planned for deployment.
This release will focus on fixes and enhancements, including the following:
Update Inactivity Notifications
With this release, we are working on fixing the way the inactivity is calculated for a case. At this time, internal notes are not considered to qualify as case active or case inactive.
We have been working on many improvements that include allowing fleet users to create a schedule of maintenance for the fleet. When an operation gets a condition (number of engine hours, miles, or dates in which the operation needs to be done), it will become a Maintenance Schedule or a Program. Setting maintenance schedules allows asset managers to be alerted when an inspection or a preventive maintenance has to be done, helping to plan the down time for the assets which increases efficiency and reduces risk.
Recommended Operations Page
This release will also have a facelift of the Recommended Operations page to provide better navigation and make it easier to find the recommended operations needed. The current document for adding Recommended Operations page is https://support.dsmp.decisiv.net/hc/en-us/articles/360019373154-Add-Operations-and-Parts-to-a-Case- and will be updated by COB on Wednesday before next week’s deployment. Please check back then and review the updated document.
As always, any further information on these items will be provided in the Release Notes the morning after the deployment.
- Be the first to receive the Top-liner! You will automatically be alerted when new versions of the platform are updated when you click the Follow button on the Upcoming Release Top-linerssection of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with thoughts or questions