This release focuses on backend work and improving usability for all users with the following enhancement and fixes:
- Parts Pricing & Availability & Fleet Preferred Pricing Response TimeOut Scenario
As part of our continued work to improve the data visibility and for consistency. We have worked on additional text string translations from English to French Canadian and Mexican Spanish.
Dynamically update MVP Pricing Icon
Previously, when inputting a part price it showed the MVP icon indicating it was from Mack Volvo, even if the part price was adjusted. With this release we have corrected it and now the icon will disappear whenever the part price entered is not the Mack Volvo price.
Parts Pricing & Availability & Fleet Preferred Pricing Response TimeOut Scenario
During this release, we have now defaulted the part pricing from the DMS, for operations that have the Fleet Preferred Pricing, if the Fleet Preferred Pricing interface is unresponsive.
Creation of a CLOSED estimate version status for the Fleet Estimate History table
Requests for approval will no longer be actionable once the provider involved closes that case in order to prevent confusion for all parties involved in the case. To re-enable the service request approvals section, the case will need to be reopened by the provider.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Be first to receive Release Notes! You will automatically be alerted when new versions of the platform are deployed and what changed when you click the Follow button on the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with thoughts or questions