This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
During this release, we have worked on improving the translations in the System Group values and the Reason to Repair types, as some words in specific areas are not being translated. We will continue to search for and fix issues like this so we can ensure that users, whose first language is French Canadian and Mexican Spanish, can view a completely translated application.
Credit Check now uses "Bill To" customer by default
Previously, the system looked to the owning customer when checking for credit worthiness on cases but exported the billing customer ID. However, it could give the Service Provider a false indication of credit worthiness if the customer numbers for owning and billing were different. To avoid this, we are now displaying credit information for “Bill To” customers when the “Bill To” customer is different from the Owning Customer.
Date Range option of a rolling 2 years
After a recent update that restricted the date range feature for displaying All Cases, you are able to select the date range that was limited to a maximum of one year. Now, we made it easier for you to locate cases that may span more than one year without the need to constantly update the date range. We have added the option for you to view 2 years’ worth of cases, using the new option called Last 2 years, which is a rolling two year date range that does not need to be updated as time passes.
Also, to reduce confusion around what time frames each filter option displays, we are renaming the existing options to more accurately convey what range of cases you should expect to see with each option.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions