This release focuses on improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
In this release, we provide additional improvements to French Canadian translations of Case page text as some words in specific areas are not being translated. We will continue to search for and fix issues like this so we can ensure that users, whose first language is French Canadian, can view a completely translated version of Case.
Respond to Case Email Notifications Securely from Your Inbox
In this release, we have re-enabled a feature that allows users to reply directly to Case email notifications from their inbox with increased security. This feature works to leverage something called a nonce, which is a form of single-use identification. When we originally released this feature, some spam filters blocked these emails because the nonce made the email address long enough to trigger them. We have changed the nonce to keep it short enough that spam filters should no longer block these emails.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions