The REQUEST APPROVAL button allows you to quickly request approval for estimates and automatically post the latest estimate for customer review.
To request approval for an estimate:
- Open your location from the Portal.
- In the top menu bar, click Cases.
- From the All Cases page, click the related case number.
- On the Editing Case page, click REQUEST APPROVAL.
- On the Choose Notification Recipients Modal, select notification recipients from the list.
- Enter the ETR.
- Enter your notes.
- To enter a previously saved response, click SELECT A SAVED RESPONSE and select a response from the dropdown menu.
- To create a new saved response, enter notes in the field and click NEW. You will then be able to select that response in the future from the dropdown menu.
- To delete an old response from the saved response dropdown menu, click on the response in the SELECT A SAVED RESPONSE dropdown menu and then click DELETE.
- Enter the first follow up time for the case. NOTE: If not entered, the current time and date will automatically populate.
- Click OK.
An acknowledgment message along with a date and time stamp will be captured in the Conversation section of the case.
The repair status will update to Hold (auth), and the follow-up time will be created for a certain number of hours after you clicked REQUEST APPROVAL. The number of hours is determined by your administrator. A message will display telling you how many hours was added to create the follow-up time.
Article is closed for comments.