NEXT RELEASE CANDIDATES - CASE 7.288
The next release is primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements. In addition, we are working on the following enhancements.
- Default Favorites - We continuing work on establishing default favorites for users when they are initially set-up, so they can start using Vision immediately without having to set up their own favorites. They will still have the capability to use location favorites established by their location administrators, as well as to create their own favorites.
- Company Administrators - Today we are limited to one company administrator per Vision account. We are now working on enabling multiple company administrators per Vision account.
DMS Integration - Procede
We are working on an enhancement when using the Customer Sync and Create Customer integration, to put the Customer ID from Procede into the Customer # field in Decisiv when creating a new customer.
NEXT RELEASE CANDIDATES - SENTINEL 1.89
We are working on a number of enhancements and fixes for this next release.
- Enhancing the user experience of the Account and Customer/Depot filters to streamline the process of selection, making it more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Enhancing the sorting schedule maintenance alerts functionality. Previously, alerts were primarily sorted based on their severity. Now, alerts are initially sorted by severity, and within each severity level, they are further arranged based on the duration of the overdue status to more accurately reflect the urgency of alerts.
- Improving address formatting throughout the application, ensuring a consistent display, making it easier for users to comprehend the asset’s location and providing a more intuitive experience when sorting and reading through addresses.
- Improving how our system handles API users and platform accounts, enhancing the overall reliability and usability of the application.
- Minor performance and reliability improvements.
- Resolving an issue preventing users from updating asset records when entering readings during a manual alert reset.
- Addressing an issue that caused an unexpected “No Service Events Found” message to appear instead of displaying the correct list of service events when navigating through pages of service events, specifically when using the browser’s back button or refreshing the page.
- Fixing an issue affecting the Depot/ Customer Group filters on the Reports page.
- Minor visual fixes.