This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
- FReD Portal Case View: Complaint description displays text in single line, even if saved with ‘carriage returns’ (Enter) between lines
- MVP pricing label shown for Customer or ‘Bill To’ Customer with an MVP account number in their profile
FReD Portal Case View: Complaint description displays text in single line, even if saved with ‘carriage returns’ (Enter) between lines
Previously, when Field Managers were reviewing a case, the breakdown section displayed the Complaint description in a continuous string, even if the user had saved it with ‘carriage returns’ (pressing Enter) to define separate lines of text. This has been adjusted so that, when text is saved with carriage returns defining line breaks, it will appear as expected. This makes reading and communicating about the information in this field significantly easier.
MVP pricing label shown for Customer or ‘Bill To’ Customer with an MVP account number in their profile
When viewing a case that involves a Customer or ‘Bill To’ Customer who has an MVP account number in their customer profile, now you will be able to see a label in each section so you will know to expect MVP pricing to be returned for parts added to operations in this case. Previously, this only happened when the main customer had an MVP account number.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions