If you already have an account with Builder, you can log into Builder by opening the following URL in a supported browser and entering your username and email:
If you do not already have an account, request access as described below, then follow the instructions for logging in for the first time.
Request Access to Builder
To request access:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in your email:
- Username of your Case account.
- The email is associated with the Case username.
- Desired entities/location IDs you want to access for Builder.
Log In for the First Time
When the Support team verifies your access to the location IDs you requested, you will receive an invite email to verify and complete your account by setting a password.
NOTE: You have 24 hours from the email to open it and complete the confirmation in the email. If the 24 hours expires, email email@example.com to tell them it expired.
To set your password:
- Open the email regarding your Builder account from the Support team.
- Click the Confirm my account link.
- Enter a password for the account.
NOTE: We recommend using the same password you use in Case to simplify your login process for both Case and Builder since the username and email are already the same.
- Enter your chosen password twice, and click Change my password.
The application will open to the Operations page for your location.
If you need to change your password or change your display name, see also: Edit Your Account.
Select your Location
If you work at multiple locations, select the ID of the location you want to open from the Select Entity field from the toolbar on the left.
See Also: Getting Started