The Fleet Management System Details page allows you to integrate your location’s database with external systems such as TMT.
To integrate with another system:
- From the Portal, open your location.
- From the top menu bar, click Admin.
- From the Administrative Tools list, select Fleet Management System.
- From the System dropdown, select a system, such as TMT.
- Enter your credentials for the third-party system.
- Some systems include an asset sync functionality.
- If there’s a dropdown for Asset Synchronization Service, select ENABLE to allow the systems to sync asset information.
- If an Asset Sync section appears, select whether assets should be synced DAILY or WEEKLY. To sync assets immediately, check the Sync now checkbox.
- In the VRO Export section, enter or update the Company, Odometer, and Shop ID info.
- For the last dropdown, select whether estimate export should be ENABLED or DISABLED.
- Once you’ve filled everything out, click SAVE CHANGES.
View Previous FMS Import Logs
To view previous import logs:
- Use the steps above to open the Fleet Management System Details page.
- In the top-right of the page, click PREVIOUS FMS IMPORTS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.