Before you can use the ASIST mobile app, you need permission to access what's called the ServicePlus mobile app for a specific location.
You can change the location at any time, but you must have one and only one selected to use the mobile app.
Note: This step is performed on the web and not within the mobile app. You must be a Dealer Administrator to edit location permissions. Contact your system administrator if needed.
To select a location for the ServicePlus mobile app:
- Open a web browser, and log into your ASIST web application.
- From the menu bar, click Portal.
- In the My Locations section next to the location you want to use with your mobile app, click Manage.
- Find your username, and click Edit next to it.
- In the Fleet AMP section, select the checkbox for ServicePlus Application.
- If you do not see this checkbox, then the location is not configured for use with the mobile app.
NOTE: This is an important step. If you have more than one location selected for the ServicePlus Application, the mobile app may not work.