The ASIST application restricts case and asset information to specific users and groups. In order to view this information, you must log in with a unique email or username and passphrase. Your system administrator should have provided these for you along with the ASIST URL.
If you already have access to another ASIST application, your same username and passphrase should also work for the new look.
When logging in, make sure you're using a support browser.
- The recommended browsers include:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
- Microsoft IE 11
- Other supported browsers include:
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Microsoft IE10
To log in:
- Open the ASIST URL in a supported browser.
- Enter your Email Address or Username and Passphrase.
If you don’t know your password, click the Forgot password? link under the login fields. The system will take you back to the classic look, where you can reset your password.
- Click Log In.
If you log in successfully, you’ll see the All Cases page.
If the passphrase doesn’t match, you have three tries to enter the correct passphrase or reset your password mentioned in the previous step. If not, the account will lock, and you’ll need to contact support.
The system will keep you logged in until you log out manually or remain idle for more than an hour - at which time the system will automatically log you out.
To log out:
- Click your name on the menu bar and select Log Out.
The system will take you back to the Login page where you can log in again.
Article is closed for comments.