A subscription is a time-based arrangement to send a report to yourself or others. By creating one in the analytics database, you can then use the configuration, export, and notification options to help you stay informed about your Case and Asset data.
- On the Home page, click View list to view the list of standard reports.
- Right-click or Control + Click on the report and click Subscribe, the Subscription Overview page displays.
- Click Create Schedule.
- On the Schedule page, select the start and recurrence options you want then click the Parameters
- Select the filters to use on the report; to create multiple filter values, click Save Current Values.
Note: The filters may vary according to the report selected.
- Click the Output Option tab and select the options then click the Notifications tab.
Note: This page does not display for Dashboard types of reports.
- The Notifications page displays. Enter the email addresses and configure other options as necessary then click Save.
On the reports listing page, a clock icon displays next to reports where you have a subscription.
Tip: You can view and edit subscriptions by selecting View > Subscriptions dropdown in the navigation bar to access subscriptions.